Thursday 14 February 2013

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

I hope you are a well and warm. It was sunny earlier but clouds are here now and they look heavy :-(
I had a lovely day yesterday with WOYWW.  Many visits and visitors.
Thanks for all the lovely comments and welcome to my new followers.  I hope you enjoy yourself here.
This is a wee card knocked up for my youngest Emma, she was a bit blue as she out of tbe four kids is the only single one - awwww.
I used free papers from ages ago. They were in Simply Cards magazine. They came with free ribbon and pom poms and twine.
I used a blank pop out type card from a stand at the SECC a couple of years ago, also used my heart plain and scalloped nesties.
I am planning on going to the craft show at the SECC this March,  is anyone else going? If so we could maybe catch up if you want to?
Got to go now,  meeting the girls for lunch then to the airport to collect hubby.
Have a lovely day.

Alison
x

11 comments:

  1. Hi Alison, your card is beautiful! I bet your Daughter will appreciate it. I'd love to go to the SECC, I have always wanted to go inside that building...long story. Enjoy your lunch. I am off out with my girlies tonight. VDay was yesterday for me and my Hubby. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Alison. Wish we had a good craft show here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card. We never saw those freebies in the magazine or we probably would have bought it, we're suckers for nice freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Alison, I am sure your daughter will love it.
    Carol.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card for your daughter. I'm sure she will feel better knowing how much you care. Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, you can always count on Mom!! That is what we do. Alison this is really a cute card. Happy VD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely thought for you to make this gorgeous card for your daughter. The design and colours are wonderful
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank goodness for mums, always there to make you feel better, Emma will love it. By the way, have I mentioned how much your blog name makes me smile?, well it does, it's such an apt name for a card crafter I think. You don't need to worry though I think all the cards I've seen so far are wonderful, take care, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, I bet Emma loved it! Such a clever shaped card, Alison!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card and the shape is right up my ally....fab papers too. Congrats on winning some stamps...

    ReplyDelete